Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling Better

It has been a few days since my last (tortured) post.  Getting back to the gym and taking a long walk on Friday morning seemed to have helped my overall outlook.  I also think it helped me to talk about it- with husband and on this blog.

I’ll be the first to admit: I have issues with food and exercise.  But, my goal is just to keep it moderate and healthy.  I’m going to try to keep my focus on good health and building muscle (not numbers on the scale or minutes logged in cardio) AND of course, good nutrition/ healthy eating.

These are really long-term, lifestyle goals for me.

Since this blog was created out of my quest for total wellness and betterment, I might keep checking in and updating about it here.  I am pretty sure that the accountability of logging it here will help me stay on the healthy path (in addition to some of the other things I am doing like anxiety management- basically self administered cognitive behavioral therapy).

No comments:

Post a Comment